1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

my three guns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gunfreakboy, Oct 1, 2005.

1. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy New Member

ny handguns

Attached Files:

2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Maybe you should splain what they are and the particulars! ;)
  3. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy New Member

Bottom is Ruger Vaquero in 45lc.The original rosewood handles were too small and all I found locally was some rubber Hogue grips which work very well. They also absorb most of the shock.My first gun in like excellent condition. Came with Desantis holster too.

Middle is my Springfield 45 long slide.2nd gun. Was a one owner gun and has a couple of minor scratches but came in original box with 750.00 price tag on it. Nice to shoot but I only put about 250 rounds through it and the first shot was closest to target but all others weren't as good. Its hard to find time, money and a place to practice here in the city, but I will pop off another few hundred asap.

Top one is an original Colt London 1851 Navy. All numbers match but I wouldnt want to shoot it. Its kinda rusty and the cylinder has some marks where the hammer hit it due to improper index (I think). I'm gonna hit a gun show here later this month and see if i can trade it for something or at least get a ballpark figure on value. It was cause of my first post in this fine forum we have here.