1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

My vote PROUDLY went to----

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by tcox4freedom, Oct 15, 2012.

1. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Mitt Romney!

I love "Early Voting". :dance:

I voted early for the first time ever today. I just couldn't wait until November. I want this POSPOTUS to know his time in the White House is coming to an end ASAP. :patriotic: :dancingdots: :patriotic:

That is all-- :thumbsup:
  2. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

I've got my ballot sitting in the envelope still, need to break it out and get busy... showed up early this year. Hopefully this time they will actually count my vote.
  3. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

:patriotic:Amen.
  4. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I really encourage anyone that can to go vote early. The amount of stress I've had over the last few years has been almost unbearable. Who'd thought that casting a vote could be such a stress reliever?
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Nope, not me. I'll be one of the first in line that cold Nov morning. I want my vote to actually be counted. I hear to many storys every year about missing early ballots. Or the state goes so far ahead to one guy they don't bother counting the votes cause it wont make a difference. My vote WILL be counted.

They don't count any votes until nov 6. He has no idea who voted for whom. I do not like early voting or absentee at all. I know for those out of the country they don't have a choice, but for those here.........
  6. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

That is actually my concern as an early voter or absentee voter. There is a good chance they will announce the winner without ever counting your vote.

I'll stand in line on Election day and vote like most others and make sure that my vote is counted.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Good for you! Job well done.
  8. flashman2002

flashman2002 New Member

It's also for military out of state. I had to vote absentee for the first time this year. I feel good since my vote is in Texas, I already know how it is going to go. Even if my vote doesn't get counted (possible?), I know I cast a ballot and I will bitch and moan the next four years for the garbage our government might do.
  9. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

:dancingdots::dancingdots::dancingdots:
  10. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

i will be voting against obumface, but i don't like romney.
  11. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I gotta go to the local fire dept. to vote on Nov. 6th because I have to register at the same time since having moved here from overseas. Tried to register at the county court house a few months ago and the told me I'd have to do it at the time I vote. No problem - I can walk to the fire dept. if I need to.