The Firearms Forum banner

My wife's pistol- Colt SA Frontier Scout

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Lotsdragon 
#1 · (Edited)
This was given to my wife by her mother before she passed away this year. I read the serial number as 1963 if I am correct. Colt SA Frontier Scout .22LR serial number = 165xxxF, any idea of value?
Thanks.

See less See more
#3 ·
Price seems to be about right, but I am gonna tell you what. Went to a farm auction today, guy had a ruger single six but was missing the mag. chamber and the grip was broke on one side, that dang gun brought 425.00 cash money! I couldnt believe it. Think a new one is only 475.00. with the mag. cyl. I was wishing I had brought a few or my old P.O.S. guns to sell. Hope you are not thinking about parting with it, its family history now and a really decent looking weapon.

#4 ·
Price seems to be about right, but I am gonna tell you what. Went to a farm auction today, guy had a ruger single six but was missing the mag. chamber and the grip was broke on one side, that dang gun brought 425.00 cash money! I couldnt believe it. Think a new one is only 475.00. with the mag. cyl. I was wishing I had brought a few or my old P.O.S. guns to sell. Hope you are not thinking about parting with it, its family history now and a really decent looking weapon.
No, this belongs to the wife and it will be her training pistol for her CCW. She would never sell it since her mom who passed away this past Jan. gave it to her.

I used to have a Super Single Six with mag cylinder that was stolen by some movers years ago, damn fine pistol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.