1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

N.R.A. Warns About Supreme Court .....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Mar 7, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. cutter

cutter New Member

:yeahthat:
  3. Conman

Conman Member

I personally can't understand how someone of the Jewish faith (Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg) can be anti-gun!!!

Did she not read her history of the Jews under Hitler???

First he took all their guns..............
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Who cares what the Supreme Court says? I read the Constitution. I don't need a liberal, modern-day interpretation.
  6. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

What has the NRA done to inform us about the anti-gun activities of GOP presidential candidates? On this forum, I have heard that Mit Romney was no friend of the 2nd Amendment while he was Gov. of Mass. It seems to me that we should get an unbiased look at what each candidate has done or not done regarding support of the 2nd Amendment.
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Personally, I don't want the NRA, or anybody else living or dead, to tell me how to vote, or how I should vote.

I'm a big boy, capable of making my own decisions. And, they will not be based on a magazine article, television, newspaper, friend, foe, or relative. Just me making up my own mind.
  8. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Good point. Everyone has a bias of one sort or another. But I expected a little more from my NRA.