naa blackwidow

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by gpena1911, Jun 15, 2007.

1. gpena1911

gpena1911 New Member

Does anyone a carry this if so what cal . Im thinking of getting one for the pocket as a back up, and im thinking 17, can i get some feed back from someone that has one. Thanks guy I know yall will give me some good info as always. G
  2. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

I'm pretty sure Rich has one in .22 Mag...Hopefully he will be along shortly to give his opinion of it.

I'm gonna move this thread BTW.

Oh...Heres a good thread to read while you are waiting...If nothing else it sure narrowed down my choices, which i am still wrestleing with. here...

Crpdeth
  3. I have one, gpena. It came with two cylinders, one in .22 LR and the other in .22 mag. When I carry the little revolver for self-defense, I carry it with the .22 mag cylinder in place and loaded with CCI Maxi Mags. Frankly, I like the little gun, and it has proven quite reliable. Obviously, any .22, even the .22 mag, is not optimal for self-defense in terms of stopping power, but it is a whale of a lot better than nothing. :D I find the revolver useful under two circumstances: one, as a weapon to carry in my truck that I can simply stick in my belt quickly if I need to get out of the vehicle unexpectedly and am not carrying my usual weapon; or two, as a deep concealment piece when I simply can't hide something more substantial under the clothing I'm wearing. Overall, I would give the NAA high marks for quality, and as long as you keep in mind that it isn't worth much past about 10 feet and if you need to shoot, keep on shooting until it's empty! :cool:
  4. obxned

obxned New Member

Owned one in 22LR - actually shot jackrabbits with it. I am thinking of getting another. They do have a use.