NAA owners and enthusiasts...

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by cahlersmeyer, Dec 6, 2010.

1. cahlersmeyer

cahlersmeyer New Member

I searched around the forum to no avail!

My question is, those that daily carry NAA pistols, how do you carry them? Just loosely in your pocket with your cell phone? in pocket holster? in the waist band?

they are so small I began to wonder.

Thank you all! And happy shooting!
    -C
  2. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

howdy i own an naa mini. welcome to the forum and God bless you!

i do not carry my naa daily because i carry a full size glock 22 and dont see any need for a backup most of the time. when i do carry though i normally just carry in my pocket.

i dont have a pocket holster but i probably will end up making one whenever i get into making holsters. if i didnt have a gut i would probably get me one of them belt buckle holsters.

but actually i am thinking about making a clip on belt holster for use in my boot. i wear cowboy boots most of the time. then i would probably carry it more since most of the time my pockets are always full

[​IMG]
  3. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

I have a NAA .32 ACP and a .22 Mini Pistol. I only carry the .32. Here are a couple of pics. This IWB holster conceals very well. The only drawback is that is tucks down so deep in your pants that you can't draw it quickly. I would consider it a deep concealment holster. Good news is that it's extremely comfortable.

John

Attached Files:

4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I sometimes carry the NAA in .22mag, just stick it in my pocket. I shoot it quite often, so keeping it clean of lint, and dirt, is no problem. When I have it on me it is a BUG.
  5. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

If a gun is carried in the pocket, NEVER put anything else in that pocket.
  6. red14

red14 Active Member

Good advice. :cool:

If you want some high quality engraving, check out Bill, he does fine work.;)
  7. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I tried one of their folding grips but didn't like it, too much wobble. If it locked up tight I might have kept using it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I use a larger NAA rosewood grip and one of their holsters. I removed the metal belt clip from the back of the holster and just put it in my pocket. Works much better for me. I seldom carry it, usually only in the summer when a 45 auto is a bit large to conceal. It is better than nothing at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I do not carry mine every day, either, but I do carry it occasionally. I used to carry it just loose in my pocket but now I have a little holster that I keep it in, thanks to one of our gracious members who sent me the holster.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  9. old semperfi

old semperfi New Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    when i carry mine it is in the frount pocket,rear pocket,where ever its convient.keep in mind that it is more of a back up gun and not a full defense.if i would ever have to use it in fear of my life i would aim for the teeth or eye ball,no worries after that. old semperfi
  10. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Loose in the front pocket here.
  11. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

I carried mine front pocket till I got my Kel Tec .32. Now it sits in the box.
  12. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

i got a 22 mag naa in the self containing folding grip holster. You can clip or pocket carry.
  13. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

I have that on mine and I just don't like the clip-it just doesn't look like ''a knife'' and in Florida we wear shorts almost all year long-except for this week.:rolleyes:
  14. Dutchboy

Dutchboy Member

.22LR revolver. Like Gunhugger, I put the larger rosewood grips on the revolver. I thought those larger grips made the gun much more useful. It sits in my front pocket in a leather pocket holster made by a local guy. The holster has a ear on it that keeps it in your pocket when you draw the revolver. It's mostly a summer gun, easy to have along with a pair of shorts in low risk situations.