NAA quality and customer service

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by johnlives4christ, Nov 1, 2010.

1. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i emailed NAA and explained my situation to the Mini Revolver master gunsmith. his reply was this

Any North American Arms mini-revolver should be able to take many a years of practical use. Weather its cycling the action or firing it ten times a day it should last a very long time. Even though it is not advised to dry fire the revolver as long as every thing is properly timed and lining up in its place there should be no lasting damage to the revolver. If your mini-revolver does see a lot of work you can always send the revolver back to the factory to have it “serviced” under the life time warranty.

Dustin

the "ten times a day" thing came in because i estimated that i dry fire it on average 10 times a day. sometimes i'll dry fire it a hundred times, but sometimes i wont dry fire it for a week. just depends.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  2. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

John,
    It's a little bitty gun. Slamming the little hammer against the little frame does it no good at all- and there is no real reason to dry fire it.
  3. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i enjoy it is the reason i do it.