1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Nagant Revolvers

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by cdagnese, Nov 4, 2009.

1. cdagnese

cdagnese New Member

Just wondering what these two Nagant revolvers are worth. They've been sitting in my safe for quite a while. One is 1938 and the other is 1939, both with the Tula Star and Arrow.

Carl D.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  2. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Active Member

3. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

Pre-Soviet and first year are Nagants are probably worth more, and KGB compact models (Actually marked KGB) are also worth a pretty penny, but the average, everyday, Tula Nagants sell for $80 and usually trade-in, at gun shows, for $50-75.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  4. Contenderizer

Contenderizer New Member

Guys, You may be a little low on values. While J&G does sell them for 79 bucks, they are re-blued and have import markings. I think 1895s without import markings, and in the condition I see above, may go for $125 these days. At least that's what I'm seeing at the auction sites.

Nagant Fan is correct, however; $50-75 is about all a seller can expect to get without accessories.

I'm in the market for a nice one, if anyone is selling.