Nancy Pelosi is NUTS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruce FLinch, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Read the last paragraph even if you skip the rest ~ this lady is a nut case!
    You aren't going to believe this.
    Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall tax all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K's and Mutual Funds! Alas it is true. All to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

Boy, are we in trouble... This woman is frightening. Take special note of the last paragraph. Is she really this whacked out?
    Nancy Pelosi condemned the new record highs of the stock market as "just another example of Bush policies helping the rich get richer". "First Bush cut taxes for the rich and the economy has rebounded with new record low unemployment rates, which only means wealthy employers are getting even wealthier at the expense of the underpaid working class".
    She went on to say "Despite the billions of dollars being spent in Iraq our economy is still strong an d government tax revenues are at all time highs What this really means is that business is exploiting the war effort and working Americans, just to put money in their own pockets".
    When questioned about recent stock market highs she responded "Only the rich benefit from these record highs. Working Americans, welfare recipients, the unemployed and minorities are not sharing in these obscene record highs". "There is no question these windfall profits and income created by the Bush administration need to be taxed at 100% rate and those dollars redistributed to the poor and working class". "Profits from the stock market do not reward the hard work of our working class who, by their hard work, are responsible for generating these corporate profits that create stock market profits for the rich. We in congress will need to address this issue to either tax these profits or to control th e stock market to prevent this unearned income t o flow to the rich."
    When asked about the fact that over 80% of all Americans have investments in mutual funds, retirement funds, 401K's, and the stock marke t she replied "That may be true, but probably only 5% account for 90% of all these investment dollars. That's just more "trickle down" economics claiming that if a corporation is successful that everyone from the CEO to the floor sweeper benefit from higher wages and job security which is ridiculous". "How much of this 'trickle down' ever get to the unemployed and minorities in our county? None, and that's the tragedy of these stock market highs."
    "We democrats are going to address this issue after the election when we take control of the congress. We will return to the 60% to 80% tax rates on the rich and we will be able to take at least 30% of all current lower Federal Income Tax tax payers off the roles and increase government income substantially. We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest."
    When aske d how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied ; ; "We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long ways to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as "Americans"."

Bruce Flinch says: "Nancy Pelosi, Kiss my middle-class butt. I went to school, served in the Navy, have worked a job since I was 12 years old. And you want to GIVE away the farm? Kiss my BUTT! "
  2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Pelosi is NUTS- this something new - NOT;)
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

No way, did she really say all that stuff?
    Come on I wouldn’t expect that kind of talk EVEN from a Democrat.
  4. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Thats not news :)

She better check her portfolio this afternoon with the DOW in the tank to the tune of 400+ and down 600+ since last week.
  5. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

What do you expect from a do as I say not as I do commy liberal puke gun hater? I can't even imagine voting for a dem as long as their party is lead by the likes of this.
    Only the rich benefit. I guess she has no clue that almost all pension funds are in the stock market.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Revolution anyone?

No? Ha...thought so.... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  7. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

and y' all thought I was kidding. This is the plain truth:

Attached Files:

8. durk

durk New Member

Sometimes they show their real colors!:mad:
  9. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

She's crazier than an outhouse rat!!!!
  10. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

As I've said before... "Facts are like Kryptonite to republicans".

Ninety seconds of fact checking revealed scores of conservative blogs spouting this tripe, but for some reason the only "real" news organization that mentioned it was the Seattle Times. It was in an article debunking other urban legends, like," the secret plan to build a superhighway, a giant 10- to 12-lane production, from the Yucatán to the Yukon. This "SuperCorridor" would allow the really big part of the plan to take place: the merging of the governments of Canada, the United States and Mexico. Say goodbye to the dollar, and maybe even the English language.
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003713518_rumor19.html

Here's what Snopes had to say about the latest Pelosi exposé.
    "Pelosi spokesman Drew Hammill said the Democrats propose to repeal $4 billion in tax breaks and subsidies from the Energy Policy Act, repeal royalty relief, "saving tax payers $20 billion over the next 25 years," and "repeal $8.6 billion in tax loopholes for energy and large oil companies."
    However, the item reproduced above, quoting Rep. Pelosi as disdaining recent stock market gains and endorsing a 100% on windfall profits gained from stocks (with the proceeds to be "redistributed to the poor and working class") does not correspond to anything she actually said or proposed. It's a parody based on extremes of Democratic stereotypes — expressing scorn for corporate profits, favoring huge tax rates for high-income earners, wanting to confiscate money from the rich to give to "illegal immigrants" and "unemployed minorities" — that was written as a bit of pre-election satire and falsely attributed to a pair of New York Times reporters.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/pelosi.asp

In the interest of being "fair and balanced" I'd like to put an end to the urban legend that that Geo. Bush never went to Viet Nam. NOTHING could be further from from the truth! Here is a picture of him taken in Viet Nam
    Main stream media claims that it was in fact taken in country (35 years after the war was over), but there are still some blogs out there saying that this is the photo he used in the 60's and 70's to get out of going there while things were still hot over there. DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT!!! My only regret is that I have no way to prove my statement is true.
    Yours, as always,
    Huck

Attached Files:

11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Huck...i heard Senator biden say the other day on tv that if you love guns you must be wrong in the head.... SO THERE...from the mouth of a democrat...YOU, HUCK FINN...ARE WRONG IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

[carpet bombing mode off...]

mike
    gn
  12. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Remember our congeniality, folks.....
  13. henry0reilly

henry0reilly Member

Nancy Pelosi is NUTS! - Yep, she sure is

What they need our help with is sending their sorry asses back where they came from. The money saved would go a long long way to raising the standard of living for everyone here legally.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  14. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I couldn't agree more!!
  15. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Re: Nancy Pelosi is NUTS! - Yep, she sure is

Ditto !!!!!!!

mike
    gn