Napalm

1K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
17th FA Bn
V.I.P. Member
(11/26/01 1:59:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Napalm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the news I haven't heard any mention of the use of napalm in Afghanistan. Maybe we aren't using it because it is to inhumane compared to blowing the poor terrorist into bits.

LIKTOSHOOT
Senior Chief Moderator Staff
(11/26/01 3:31:06 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Napalm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was banned......remember?
America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

AntiqueDr
(11/26/01 4:18:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Napalm
You mean nobody has any pre-ban napalm?

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
www.apaxenterprises.com

warpig883
(11/26/01 4:46:17 pm)
I do
Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

the real fredneck
(11/26/01 6:55:42 pm)
figgered it was cause with a haircut and shave most Afghans would pass for white folk

17th FA Bn
V.I.P. Member
(11/26/01 7:10:51 pm)
Real Fredneck, we used it on the Germans in W.W. II, and I think most of them are white folks.

polishshooter
(11/26/01 10:20:05 pm)
Are you sure it was banned? Or just "played down" because of the bad press from Vietnam...the little naked girl running away from the flames kinda made it "politically incorrect..."

But after hearing the army spokesman say after the riot this weekend that "now we have to kill them all..." and nobody has bitched yet, maybe it's back on the table...

We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

the real fredneck
(11/27/01 5:00:44 pm)
17th
thought we used white phosphorus on the Germans and napalm on the Japanese

polishshooter
(11/27/01 11:41:46 pm)
The Germans complained we were using "Chemical Weapons" on them because of the Willy-Peter, we just ignored them...

They complained about our "inhumane" trench shotguns in WWI too, from the people that brought you flamethrowers and Mustard Gas....

We used napalm at DDay at Utah I think, if I remember right...haveta check...

That "Not used against Whites" BS is just that...the A-Bomb was intended for use against Germany, the war just ended before it was ready...and if Adolf had finished it first, he would have used it at least against England...

Just because the European Colonial Armies authorized "Dum Dums" against natives in Africa, but outlawed it in "civilized" warfare, PC police have tried to claim that against everything new in weaponry...

We used massed incendiary bombing attacks against whole cities pretty indiscriminately, both against the Germans and the Japs, THAT was probably the most inhumane thing possible, IMHO, and no discrimination there....
We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

rayra
V.I.P. Member
(11/28/01 1:27:00 am)

Quote:
Real Fredneck, we used it on the Germans in W.W. II, and I think most of them are white folks.

Chalk it up to Alexander the Great - his army slew their way through clear to the Hindu Kush(?).
A LOT of Greek blood mingled in those populations, lots of beautiful northern Afghans

(how's that for an on-topic post in the Mil History forum? )

polishshooter
(11/29/01 12:08:04 am)
Good one, Rayra!

But don't forget, Old Ghengis, Tamerlane, Attila, and just about every savage horse people of antiquity swept down on Afghanistan from the North and East too, lots of "war for the sake of the killing" genes in that pool too...

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.