nationaised helth for everyone ( but look at what the elite get)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 19, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

That sucks. Why do you need to have an ID card to get insurance? Shouldn't a drivers license or some other form of identification proving your citizenship be enough? Or they want to make sure they give the richer, higher-up people better care? I like our insurance system we currently have just fine minus the pre-existing BS and the highway robbery they charge you to reattach a finger or something. I mean if it were me and I were a doctor - if someone was going to die if I didn't give them an operation - I'd do it for free if I knew they couldn't afford the bill.

I believe we should help the less fortunate, but not at the cost of robbing people who worked hard their whole life to make good money.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

enjoy it while you got it

Bo Bo and crew are working on taking it away and replacing it with worse than what we have here now..
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

THAT scares the crap out of me.:eek:
  5. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

yeah instead of paying money, you pay a leg for that finger.
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

You will not be able to buy sell or crap without a special number on your forehead. Dont you know?
  7. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

A long time ago I watched a movie at church skrewl about just such a thing. An outfit called United controlled everything and if you didn't have the barcode stamped somewhere visible, you got nothing anywhere at anytime. That show stuck with me all these years..... scary very scary