NAVAL INTELLIGENCE ???

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/3/03 2:43:21 pm)
    Reply NAVAL INTELLIGENCE ???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    YOU BETCHA!

Our illustrious Navy is certainly "on the ball" ...

"GO NAVY!

Six Out!

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (2/3/03 2:57:53 pm)
    Reply Re: NAVAL INTELLIGENCE ???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Seabees called those big old carriers, "BIRD FARMS"---. I recall it was something of a put down, or at least the crew members usually corrected one on saying that---it was like when they referred to the CB's as "confused bastards"---usually that called for a correction too---only the Marine Corp called us that and got away with it!!! Wilborn

cricket328
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/3/03 7:54:25 pm)
    Reply Go NAvy!!
    Thats a beautiful picture!! Thanks for sharing!!

*hugs*

Chris

TYRVR
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/7/03 8:30:52 am)
    Reply Re: Go NAvy!!
    I'm an old Army vet, what is that thing? Bill Gates bass boat?

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/7/03 9:43:46 am)

Re: Go NAvy!!
    I think even Bill Gates would balk at the price of one of those Tye.

Six - nice picture and as a Navy brat - go Navy!!!

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/7/03 1:57:42 pm)

Go Navy!
    Looks kinda lopsided from this view, seems top heavy on the side with the "island" on it.

Course we don't see to many of these 'Behemoths' in the jungles or the deserts where the Army works.

Good pic, Six!

berto

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/7/03 3:32:03 pm)
    Reply Re: Go ARMY!
    Oh I guess you Navy people can keep bragging.....since you were the ones who had real butter, real milk to drink and all the good food. Go ahead, but you can't snow us Army people. We know all about ya.....LOL

Have to agree with berto, good pic!

Hope

TYRVR
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/7/03 7:21:48 pm)
    It will make quite a splash in Saddam's bath tub I bet,

cricket328
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/8/03 10:21:11 am)
    Hope,

My dad was in the Navy and he always said you had 3 square meals a day, and a place to sleep!!

*hugs*

Chris

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/9/03 12:38:28 am)
    Chris,

He was correct.....Three Hots and a Cot, at least for stateside duty. In Nam a different situation...unless you were Navy out on those "boats" , and were able to take them with you every place you went....lol

Good to see you back!

Hope