NC OUTDOOR CLUB

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by TF118, Dec 10, 2003.

1. TF118

TF118 New Member

----- Original Message -----
    To: BMDISABLED@LISTSERV.BUCKMASTERS.COM
    Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 11:41 PM
    Subject: FW: NC OUTDOOR CLUB-

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 6:31 PM
    To: dsullivan@buckmasters.com
    Subject: Fwd: NC OUTDOOR CLUB-

Begin forwarded message:

MR SULLIVAN:

THIS IS AN E-MAIL I SENT TO THOSE WHO RESPONDED TO ME AND MY HOPES OF BRINGING MORE DISABLED OUTDOOR EVENTS TO NORTH CAROLINA. I THOUGHT I WOULD PASS IT ALONG AS A TESTAMENT TO BUCKMASTERS DISABLED LIST SERVICE AND TO POSSIBLY DRUM UP A FEW MORE PEOPLE IN NC WHO WISH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THERE OWN LIVES OR THAT OF SOMEONE ELSE.

THANK YOU,

BRANDON MCDONALD

910-944-3484
    hawkscry@pinehurst.net

Subject: NC OUTDOOR CLUB-

HELLO ALL,

THIS IS TO ALL YOU FOLKS WHO RESPONDED TO MY BATTLE CRY--I AM MORE THAN TAKEN ABACK BY ALL OF YOUR INTEREST IN HELPING, HUNTING, OR PASSING ALONG INFO. AND GETTING THINGS GOING HERE IN NC--I HAVE ALMOST SECURED CLOSE TO 800 ACRES IN MY HOME TOWN THAT MY FAMILY AND I HAVE HUNTED FOR YEARS--I THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT SPOT FOR A HUNT NEXT SEASON, IT IS VERY ACCESSIBLE AND WELL MANAGED--

I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO YOU EACH INDIVIDUALLY YET--AND THOSE OF YOU WHO ASKED SOMETHING OF ME, I WILL BE OBLIGED TO HELP YOU, ALL IN DUE TIME, THOSE OF YOU IN CHAIRS KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS--THOSE WHO HAVE OFFERED HELP, PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM GRATEFUL--

I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS AND WOULD ENJOY EVERYONE'S CONTINUOUS INPUT--ANY INFO THAT MAY SURFACE OR INDIVIDUAL IDEAS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME--I BELIEVE THAT I CAN, WITH HELP, START AN ORGANIZATION, ( LIKE THE KIND GENTLEMAN WHO WROTE ME FROM VA. WHO FOUNDED AND PRESIDES OVER THE VETERANS RECREATION ASSOCIATION, OR THE GOOD FELLOW IN WISCONSIN WHO FOR FIFTEEN YEARS HAS MANAGED A HUNT THAT THIS YEAR ENCOMPASSED OVER 3700 ACRES--BOTH OF WHOM HAVE OFFER THEIR SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE ) AND GET FOLKS IN NC AND EVERY OTHER STATE WHO WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THE OUTDOORS, OUTDOORS!

SO I'LL BE GETTING AROUND TO ANSWERING PEOPLE BACK AND IN THE MEAN TIME ANYONE WHO KNOWS SOMEBODY, WHO KNOWS SOMEBODY ELSE THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED TOO, KEEP UM COMING--

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT, AND JUST PLAIN ACKNOWLEDGMENT--IT'S HARD TO ADMIT SOMETIMES BUT BEING AN OUTDOORS' MAN OR WOMAN IS SOMETHING THAT NO DISABILITY CAN TAKE AWAY FROM US--

THANKS AGAIN,

BRANDON MCDONALD