NE airgun peeple out there??

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by ibtrukn, Jun 8, 2007.

1. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

how bout sum info on a Hy-Score model 809 rifle. only marks are hy-score mod 809 made in germany an
    03 70 (date of manufacture?) NE 1 no who made this? its 22 cal (wot else wood IB have) has 3 sets of sites mounted, pad on buttplate an kikx like proverbial mule.
    xcellent condition an takes 2 men an a boy to cock it. how much $$$? (mebbe $100?):cool:
  2. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

ibtrukn, I'm not the right guy to tell you a value, but I know that they were a class act in the 60's and 70;s. I have not seen them marketing that name here in quite some time. I would think at least $100 if not more in xcellent condition. Kirk
  3. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

YO Kirk IB drug this puppy home kikin an scremmin an 4 FREE!!! if itz free itz 4 me. best bud gunsmith sey YO dude Ulike it HERE!! didn hav2 tell me twice. this iis class kraut enineering allda way. metal is like 98%+ wood njuthin speshul but all there mebbe IB gonna refinsh. the site sistem is awesum hate that dam werd but yo thats wotit iz. now I get my grubby mitts on sum 22cal an aint no dam cat crow wotever safe. only drawbak she barks loud an cleer. If IB was smart enuf wood post cupple pics. mebbe therez a forum out there 4 airguns. reely wood like 2 find out more CYA!!:cool:
  4. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

IB, Did some more looking and found an HS 809 in the 1966 Gun Digest. They have a small picture and specifications. 19" barrel, 44" long 7lbs. and an adjustable trigger. Most importantly it was $60.00 in 1966! Most other pellet rifles were less than half that price then. An 870 Remington pump was $98 bucks that year, so now that would cost you $400 to $500 today. It was the top of their line in 66 and cost twice as much as their next cheaper model. I bet with some smooth stroking of your key board you coould find out much more. I'm sure there must be an airgun forum on the net somewhere!! Kirk
  5. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

YO Kirk, thas sum good info!! my gunsmith bud has complete set of those books so I cud look it up an C 4 masef. Just got the new edition of Blue Book of Airgun values an itdont list ANY Hy-Score rifles justa few pistols. this thing is definitely in a clas of itz own. will serch the net wen I get a few minits---thanx again:cool:

now if IB can pry that ben franklin pistol outta that dude--------