Neal Boortz says...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bruce FLinch, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Today's Nuze

Friday, August 11, 2006

OK ... CAN WE START THE PROFILING NOW?

The Brits have identified 19 of the Islamic terrorists who had been plotting to blow up as many as ten airliners over the Atlantic ocean. Let's see now: What do we have here! Why ... and I hope you're sitting down here, because this is certainly very shocking --- every one of the 19 people who have been arrested thus far were men. They were all younger men, anywhere from 17 to 35 years old. Oh ... and every one of them had a Muslim name.

Many of these terrorists were British born. British citizens. Most of these are believed to be children of Pakistani immigrants. So, there's that European problem with Muslim immigration raising its ugly head again. Reports are that two of these bums were converts to Islam.

What else stands out here? Well, there were no 78-year-old blue-haired grannies on the list. There were no families traveling with children. There were no young mothers with children in tow.

There are many absurdities in the way we are trying to keep Islamic terrorists (remember, "terrorists" is only half a word) off airplanes. I remember one particular DEA agent who was allowed to board a commercial flight in the U.S. with his gun ... but not before the security official confiscated his nail clippers.

Our enemies here are intelligent and cunning. When we refuse to profile at airport security points we look stupid and vulnerable.
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Political Correctness is and will continue to be our greatest downfall. Until we once again call a spade a spade, we are done for.....

:( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:
  3. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

We won't do it because the professional race baiters and America haters in our country still don't know the difference between racism and common sense observations. To ignore the pattern or type of person who commits these acts maybe well be noble and idealistic but what good are ideals to dead people?
    Of course you can't ignore the fact that one party is hell bent and full of anger still at losing in 2000 and have obstructed without regard for national security every and all avenues of endeavor when it comes to fighting terrrorism. Heck many of them believe that it is our fault and that we should cut and run.
    Their friends in government and the media even alert our enemies to our most secret intelligence actions.
    I'm not an Al Gore fan but pulling him out for a search at the airport is ridiculous and I don't think anyone would disagree with that.
    We have to use all methods availible to us to combat terrorism and if insurance companies can profile why can't national security?
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Profilin is common sense anti terrorist work. EXSPECIALLY when all the terrorist are one race. I say screw the political correctness. But I just wish most of the U.S. seen it that way as well:mad: