Need a 22 rifle.

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by TheSniper, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

my cousin used a tube and used long ammo for it and it jammed really badly and had to have the firing pin removed and replaced
  2. olmossbak

olmossbak New Member

Boto,

Are, simiauto rifles legal in Canada? This could limit your options but not your ability to get a reliable, accurate rifle.
  3. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

sniper, i have a buddy that has one of them marlins with the tube mags, has a fiberglass stock, although im not sure of the model number it is the only one in production currently, and from what he tells me, it is dern accurate with a scope attached.

im thinking about getting one myself

~john
  4. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

They are pretty good but they dont come close the accuracy of the Marlin Lever acton rifles I have had the pleasure to fire.
  5. tnaibauer

tnaibauer New Member

6. tnaibauer

tnaibauer New Member

I have a Ward Western Field model o43m 431a it is chambered for 22 S L LR tube fed bolt action with adjustable sights and sling. reply if interested I am in Indiana
  7. 94z07

94z07 New Member

The Marlin Model 81-DL is tube fed .22 S-L-LR bolt action. Used prices for well preserved examples should be less than $200 and often in the $100 range at shows.
  8. tnaibauer

tnaibauer New Member

sniper I keep trying to reply to you.
    I have a ward western field tube mag bolt action adjustable sights I would sell to you contact me via email tomnaibauer@mchsi.com
  9. TheSniper

TheSniper New Member

Is the CZ 452 any good
  10. sbkittrell

sbkittrell New Member

I've got one of these I bought in near mint condition and I paid just under $200.00 for it, but I probably paid a little too much. I love a tube magazine because you can shoot shorts, longs, long rifles, stingers, cb, etc through them if it's a bolt action or lever action. I don't see the point in getting any .22 with a vertical feed magazine because it normally limit's the type of ammo you can use, unless you want a semiauto, then you might as well get one with a vertical feed mag because the cb's won't cycle through it anyway.