Need a chuckle?

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by berto64, May 24, 2007.

1. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Need a chuckle?

A husband and wife came for counseling after 15 years of marriage. When asked
    what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing
    every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had been married. She went
    on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling
    unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of un-met needs she had endured
    over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the
    therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand
    embraced and kissed her passionately. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as
    though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs
    at least three times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied, “Well, I can drop her off here on
    Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."
  2. stash247

stash247 New Member

Berto, fishing is important, is it OK if I arrange her a ride?
    Seriously, I had one of those, and it was not "cheaper to keep her"
    Mine could not find home, and, as a consequence, lost hers, but this is old news!
    Fact is, I don't "share " well, so we needed different addresses.
    No problem, now I fish or shoot every weekend
    My present SO has no such problems, just ask her "who's your Daddy" and my name will come up, top of the list.
    My sweet Rachel gives me all the room I need to ride, and such ,and is there when I fall down, and need help healing, like the Angel she is.
    She's 80 pounds more, today, than the girl I met 15 years ago, and that concerns hrr, more than me, but, then, I'm looking on the inside, and could ignore a little extra bulk, in favor of character.
    She'll have dinner on, or start it,when I get home.