1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Need a CVA choke

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by armedandsafe, Oct 11, 2006.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I'm looking for a choke tube for a CVA 12ga. I'll take OC, but would like a rifled choke, too. BPI is 10 days out on their answering machine and none of the chokes I've checked for major brand shotguns have the proper thread tpi.

Pops
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Just received an answer from BPI, despite them claiming to be 10 days out on responding to questions. They "don't have any chokes suitable for slugs."

Which still leaves me wondering if there is an aftermarket one which will fit, as they didn't answer that question, nor send specs. :mad:

Pops