Need a stock and forend

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by pyork2, Jun 2, 2012.

1. pyork2

pyork2 New Member

I have my grandfather's Harrington & Richardson Arms Co. Bay State 410 GA Choke shotgun, ser.# A197464. It also says Worcester Mass USA, made in USA. The stock and forend were damaged and I gave them to an aquaintance who said he could fix and/or build new ones. He decided to move without telling me and now stock and forend are in the wind. I have all the hardware, only gave him the wood. Now I am looking for replacements. Old or new, I don't care. The less expensive the better. Have searched the internet and found several hopeful sites but not able to nail it down. Apparently these numbers could refer to several different sizes of gun if I am reading the sites correctly. Found a schematic of a "148 early model" that looks to be the same gun but it is hard to tell for sure. Found a stock and forend listed at gunpartscorp.com under part # 706980 that may be the right ones but they were sold out. Any help is appreciated. Would love to get this gun whole again after so many years in parts. Thank you.
  2. bntyhntr6975

bntyhntr6975 Member

Check out Numerich. Most likely it's sold out, seems most wood is anymore. But it's worth a shot.
  3. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member