need advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nut Behind the Gun, Jul 21, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

No ambush on this thread. I just agreed with your comments.
  2. geds

geds New Member

Ahhh...the "on this thread" being the operative words.....:rolleyes:
  3. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well, ok. :na-na:
  4. sting75ray

sting75ray Active Member

Treat the girl and her mom with the utmost respect at all times. I am the proud father of twin girls and they will be 16 this coming January. One of them has had 3 boyfriends so far and while I did not care for the first one the other 2 are OK in my book. The one she has now just happened to stop by the night I was building the gun you see below in my sig pic. I told him that I was building it to protect my daughters with. The second boyfriend she had is like a son to me and will be from now on. Funny thing is they were both out here for the youth trap shoot today and we all had a great time.
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

As the father of a almost 6 year old girl, I just received some good tips on how to handle the boys. Thanks gentleman and God help the boys who show up at my door:D
  6. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Im not gonna say anything but nut behind the gun is my son.Oh well he met this girl at the campground.The other night his said Dad can I go play bingo at the campground.I said What not knowing he had a chic diggin him.Bingo oh good one.lol He so funny but I love him..