Need another gun

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by DennyB, May 22, 2005.

1. DennyB

DennyB New Member

I recently bought a new PT145 and it is a great gun. But I think I need a little smaller gun for summer carry.I have to carry in my right front pocket because of my wife. She is very anti-gun almost to the point she must secretly be a Democrat. I know, I know, Im scared of my wife BUT I admit it. Anyways the PT145 works OK when I where loose fitting jeans. But when I have on tighter jeans its just to big. It prints very bad. Therefore after saying all that, What would be a good small light weight gun. I want to stay 9MM or above. Kel-tec P11 looks good, 10+1 is good. Karh PM9 looks good it is a little thinner,but its only 6+1. Price range is Under $500. or so I can spend. Let me know your ideas. Thanks :confused:
  2. llama.45

llama.45 New Member

i would go with the kel-tec p11.my friend has one and it is a great little gun,dissasembly is easy and so is cleaning.
  3. azsigman

azsigman New Member

I recently bought a Kel-Tec P-11 as a summer carry gun. I couldn't carry it in my jeans pocket, however, since it is about the size of a PPK/S. I bought a belt clip for it and believe I can carry it IWB under a large t-shirt.
  4. GunnFixr

GunnFixr New Member

God Bless You.
  5. GunnFixr

GunnFixr New Member

Anyway, all kidding aside, get a holster. I don't understand what you wife being an anti has to do with pocket carry. Get an IWB, and your 145 will do just fine.

As for the Kel-Tec.....eeehhh. I'm not fan, but to each his own. If it were my dime, I'd look at AMT's "Back Up" line. You can et a very small belly gun, made of steel, and chambered in .380acp, 9mm, 40SW, or .45acp