1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Need another gun

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by DennyB, May 22, 2005.

1. DennyB

DennyB New Member

I recently bought a new PT145 and it is a great gun. But I think I need a little smaller gun for summer carry.I have to carry in my right front pocket because of my wife. She is very anti-gun almost to the point she must secretly be a Democrat. I know, I know, Im scared of my wife BUT I admit it. Anyways the PT145 works OK when I where loose fitting jeans. But when I have on tighter jeans its just to big. It prints very bad. Therefore after saying all that, What would be a good small light weight gun. I want to stay 9MM or above. Kel-tec P11 looks good, 10+1 is good. Karh PM9 looks good it is a little thinner,but its only 6+1. Price range is Under $500. or so I can spend. Let me know your ideas. Thanks :confused:
  2. llama.45

llama.45 New Member

i would go with the kel-tec p11.my friend has one and it is a great little gun,dissasembly is easy and so is cleaning.
  3. azsigman

azsigman New Member

I recently bought a Kel-Tec P-11 as a summer carry gun. I couldn't carry it in my jeans pocket, however, since it is about the size of a PPK/S. I bought a belt clip for it and believe I can carry it IWB under a large t-shirt.
  4. GunnFixr

GunnFixr New Member

God Bless You.
  5. GunnFixr

GunnFixr New Member

Anyway, all kidding aside, get a holster. I don't understand what you wife being an anti has to do with pocket carry. Get an IWB, and your 145 will do just fine.

As for the Kel-Tec.....eeehhh. I'm not fan, but to each his own. If it were my dime, I'd look at AMT's "Back Up" line. You can et a very small belly gun, made of steel, and chambered in .380acp, 9mm, 40SW, or .45acp