1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

need barrel

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by dviant, Aug 18, 2005.

1. dviant

dviant New Member

howdy folks ....... well after 30 i finally have my grand dads gun my uncle felt the gun was unsafe so he threw away the parts i need to have a complete gun :confused: ....(i,am 38 years old ) spanish made eibar double star on bottom ... i think that it is a 32 cal it also hass a AA by the back of the grip i am looking need the barrel and the clip .... i will probitally never shoot it, but it was my granddads and it means the world to me .... hope someone can help thanx david
  2. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 18, 2005
  3. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi dviant.........welcome to TFF.

Unfortunately, there were literally hundreds of small firearms makers (it was really a cottage industry there) in the Eibar Region of Spain in the 1910-1930s era making various inexpensive pistols and revolvers.......and their parts were seldom interchangeable.

The pistols were usually of the "Ruby" type, and the revolvers were frequently copies of the Colts and Smith & Wessons of the era.

The chances of finding any parts that fit your particular pistol are pretty slim.

But.......if you can post some clear pictures of it, and give us all of the markings on the gun, perhaps we can identify it for you.