1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Need help ident of rifle

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/29/02 5:43:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Need help ident of rifle
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does anybody know the model of the bolt-action rifle which appears on the Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal? Thanks for any help.

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/30/02 2:02:50 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Need help ident of rifle
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    a Lee Navy rifle, here's some more info
    foxfall.com/gcrm-usmc.htm

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/30/02 6:23:18 pm)
    Nice catch, Fred!

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/2/02 2:29:51 pm)
    Thanx Fredneck, now I can satisfy my Marine's curiousity. Teehee

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/4/02 12:14:12 am)
    Way to go Fred, nice glove!

That WAS quick, and quick with the link too, good job!

"Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"