Need help ident of rifle

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/29/02 5:43:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Need help ident of rifle
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does anybody know the model of the bolt-action rifle which appears on the Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal? Thanks for any help.

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/30/02 2:02:50 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Need help ident of rifle
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    a Lee Navy rifle, here's some more info
    foxfall.com/gcrm-usmc.htm

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/30/02 6:23:18 pm)
    Nice catch, Fred!

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/2/02 2:29:51 pm)
    Thanx Fredneck, now I can satisfy my Marine's curiousity. Teehee

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/4/02 12:14:12 am)
    Way to go Fred, nice glove!

That WAS quick, and quick with the link too, good job!

"Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"