1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

NEED HELP IDENTIFYING A MUZZLELOADER

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by johnfausch, Apr 6, 2009.

1. johnfausch

johnfausch New Member

Hi folks, I am very new to this and I ask your help. I was given a muzzleloader and the only identifying mark I can find is a "bee" (like a honey bee) and the wings of the "bee" have L and G stamped on it's wings. Any idea of who the manufacturer is? I can provide pictures if that will help.

Thanks, John

Thanks to the black powder forum, I have id'd the mfg. as "Georges LaLoux" (...sounds frenchy to me...) I still do not know the model, or the value. If fact, I don't know the "caliber", but the ID of the barrel is 7/8" and OD is 1 1/8". Much of the hardware seems to be brass insted of iron. I think it is a military version so it probably hasn't seen much action...? I posted pic.s (not good ones tho...) on the "Ask the Pros Forum". Any thoughts??

Smsgt(Ret.) johnfausch - ex C-130 Loadmaster
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009