Need Help Identifying Anschutz Rifle

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

JJJJJrio14
    (9/23/02 6:25:03 pm)
    Reply Need Help Identifying Anschutz Rifle
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I need help finding information on when it was made, and the model. All the information I have is the Serial: 326433 and the Manufacturer:J.G. Anschutz GmbH. Waffenfabrik Ulm/D Germany there is no trace of a model#. It is a 22LR, bolt, 5 round mag. I have E-mailed Anschutz themselves and they replied:

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Thank you for your eMail. As per our records rifle should have been produced before 1965 - no more details or further information
    exist.
    Sorry
    i. A.
    Bärbel Ehret"

I was wondering if anyone had any more information.
    Pictures

Edited by: JJJJJrio14 at: 9/23/02 7:31:53 pm

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/24/02 8:32:12 am)
    Reply Re: Need Help Identifying Anschutz Rifle
    I am not an expert by any means...but I have had a couple of Anschutz 22s...it looks like a 1400 series, regular taper barrel to me. Maybe a 1415-1416.

Hopefully one of the experts will help identify it for you pretty soon.

Also...welcome to TFF!

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."
    Thomas Jefferson

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/24/02 9:35:36 am)
    Hi JJ.....and Welcome to TFF.

You might want to move this to "What's it worth/Ask The Pros". AntiqueDr. can probably answer your questions.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/29/02 10:49:47 am)
    A close up of both sides of the receiver would help. I have no idea without seeing that. Does it have sights??? I can`t tell in the pictures. LTS

smartypants2
    (10/23/02 7:29:39 am)
    I have a similar problem, as outlined in my later post (from smartypants2). You can reach me to chat about it at my email 'anadregieg@aol.com'.