Need Help on Western Auto Revelation Model 160 22 rifle

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by dogspit, Nov 19, 2008.

1. dogspit

dogspit New Member

Hello

Does anyone have info on a Western Auto Revelation Model 160 22 rifle.

Serial Number is b898XX1

Value, Age, Pictures, How many 22's will it hold?

Any info would TRULY be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Fred
  2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I can tell you that I was given one for X-mass around 1972 or 73. It is a copy of the Marlin / Glenfield Model 49 rifle. You can find the parts at http://www.e-gunparts.com/ They also have an exploded diagram of that rifle for parts number reference. The value I don't know but the rifle is simular to the Marlin mod 60. It holds 14 or 16 rounds off 22LR. I just fill it up to the loading port on the tube magazin.