1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

need help (shotgun)

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by mxracer07, Jan 5, 2011.

1. mxracer07

mxracer07 New Member

i have a shotgun but i cant figure out what it is it looks like a cobray terminator but its a 410 and all i can find is 12 and 20 guage cant find a 410 it has a 18inch barrel and the only thing it says on it is taylor mfg decater ga and it has a number 7 on it i will post pics when i get home and help would be nice thanks
  2. mxracer07

mxracer07 New Member

3. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

We need a couple of better pics.
    Thanks
  4. mxracer07

mxracer07 New Member

ill post more pics but does anyone have any idea what it is
  5. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

So far, I can't find reference to this one, checking in several "guides" and reference sources. More info needed - close up pics of markings and more centered/less cluttered pics of the firearm always are welcome.
  6. mxracer07

mxracer07 New Member

i cant fins anything eather but ill get more pics thanks for responding