Need help to I.D. my Muzzleloader.

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by delongw, Nov 16, 2012.

1. delongw

delongw New Member

I bought this .54 Caliber muzzleloader a few years ago from a local FFL dealer who unfortunately died shortly after of cancer. I have exhausted all of the resourses that are available to me. Pictured is the receiver and the only markings on the rifle, other than the SN#, if anyone recognizes these or the design please let me know. The primer retainer is broken and before i alter it at the gunsmiths i would prefere to replace original parts.
    thanks.

Attached Files:

2. musketshooter

musketshooter New Member

It's an Italian in-line. Check with Century Arms to see if they imported it. You need to size the pictures so they don't exceed the screen size.
  3. BillM

BillM Active Member

BU is a date code---2004