1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Need help to I.D. my Muzzleloader.

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by delongw, Nov 16, 2012.

1. delongw

delongw New Member

I bought this .54 Caliber muzzleloader a few years ago from a local FFL dealer who unfortunately died shortly after of cancer. I have exhausted all of the resourses that are available to me. Pictured is the receiver and the only markings on the rifle, other than the SN#, if anyone recognizes these or the design please let me know. The primer retainer is broken and before i alter it at the gunsmiths i would prefere to replace original parts.
    thanks.

Attached Files:

2. musketshooter

musketshooter New Member

It's an Italian in-line. Check with Century Arms to see if they imported it. You need to size the pictures so they don't exceed the screen size.
  3. BillM

BillM Active Member

BU is a date code---2004