NEED help with a H&R revolver

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by vanguard, Dec 21, 2011.

1. vanguard

vanguard New Member

I have this in peices, does anyone know how to put it bact togerther?Thanks[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Was the picture taken before you tore it down?

I don't think that I, or anyone else, can tell you how to put one of those back together in a post. There is just too much you need to know. I would suggest taking it to a gunsmith, but he would probably charge you more than the gun is worth, if he would work on it at all (many won't - just too frustrating).

Jim
  3. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

We work on both H&R and Iver Johnson firearms regularly. We would clean up, check all parts and reassemble your revolver for $50 plus return shipping.