need help with H&R 929

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Dee27410, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Dee27410

Dee27410 New Member

I inherited this gun, with a missing rear site. Been having fun with it, but searching for the missing parts. Finally found the missing site and screw - but it does not work. When I have the site in, and both screws tightened - the site is still just sitting loose. The screws don't seem to secure the sight at all. Am I missing something? Is there another part for the rear sight assembly??

Any help is appreciated.
  2. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

Pics would help a lot!
  3. gazzmann

gazzmann New Member

4. Dee27410

Dee27410 New Member

I have a copy of that schematic, but it does not show the rear sight. I'll see if I can get photos, but was hoping someone would know if there are any other parts needed. Been searching for this for a long time - really disappointed right now.