The Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

need help with lone eagle bad !!!!!!!!!!

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  gdmoody 
#1 ·
Need help with my lone eagle it is locked in the open position and I cannot get it shut. Went shooting today and it stopped ejecting so I checked the screws and tighten a few now it is locked open I have no idea what I have done please help. Thanks

#2 ·
You may have overtightened the turret screw. This is the screw on the left side of the breech. It's been about 4 yrs since I've had one of these apart, so I'll try to dig through my memory bank and see what I can remember. Also, if you don't have any spare firing pins, buy whatever you may come across and stock up. ( and no dry firing, this is one gun that can not be dry fired reliably; I witnesses 2 factory firing pins break within 20-25 dry fires. ) I ended up machining one on my own and it still is going as far as I know.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Holy cow I fixed it, the screw I tighten was a set screw and there was a screw under it that I had to back out just a hair and put the set screw back. It was driving me nuts not knowing how these things are put together. Just ordered a manual off of *** ******* hope it tells me a little more about the working of this gun. If anyone has any detailed instructions on dis assembly I sure would like to here them. Thanks Dan

This post has been deleted
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.