Need Help With My H&R Sportsman model 999 pistol

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Westfall, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Westfall

Westfall New Member

Hey, i have a H&R SPORTSMAN 9 shot model 999 and i need the screw that holds my fireing pin in place and the spring assembly.. can anyone help me?
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

3. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

Gun Parts Corp (aka Numrich) (www.e-GunParts.com) seems to likely have it.

If you can't find an original factory part (which may fall out like the original likey did) you can likely make one from the shank of some size wire gauge or metric twist drill; assuming you have some gun-smithing and or metal working experience. Also, you may be able to find a "roll pin" of suitable diameter and length to work. .