Need Info

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by pitbulls, Mar 8, 2008.

1. pitbulls

pitbulls New Member

Hello new to the forum I been searching for info on a rifle it has a swiss cross on top and on the side it says Breda 1927 the caliber is 6.5x54 am looking for a stock for it Thank you[​IMG]
  2. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Sure it's a Swiss cross? Can you take a pic of the cross, etc?

6.5x54 is a Mannlicher-Schoenauer caliber.

Might be a Greek Mannlicher-Schoenauer Model 1903/14/27 Infantry Rifle
    http://www.sunblest.net/gun/Mann03.htm
  3. pitbulls

pitbulls New Member

[​IMG] hers a pic of the cross hrer are some numbers that are on it these are the numbers below the cross Y1903/14 and the other is Z2840 Thank you
  4. nolacajun

nolacajun New Member

If it is 6.5x54 I do believe the correct nomenclature for the ammo for this would be 6.5x54 MS (as in Mannlicher-Schoenaur).

Not too many places stock ammo, or even brass for this caliber. Only place I know of is at www.ammuntions.com. And you'll have to call him to find out what he has in stock.

Hope this helps....

John