need input

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Ledslnger, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

I opened a sealed plastic zip-lock yesterday that contained about a half dozen wooden grips and grip panels. The bag had been sealed for about 5 years. I couldn't believe the smell that was coming out of that bag. I don't smoke in the house (in fact have cut my consumption in half over the past couple months - so my sense of smell is beginning to come back right smartly) so there was no contamination from house odors. I've got the bag out on the side porch, waiting for a nice warm, sunny day to lay them out and give them some air. Good luck with your odor problem.