The Firearms Forum banner

Need more professional help.....ceskoalovenska Brno

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  gdmoody 
#1 ·
I have looked threw previous post on the forum and seen a couple of posts but nothing that helped. My grand father recently passed and we were going threw things. This rifle is not in excellent shape but after cleaning several time one could tell it was used often enough it was quite dirty. Looked all over the net and found some insight but looking for the caliber of this rifle. Can add photos as needed and serial number is 7457 with "k" just below. I have two lions stamped on barrel. Thank you to all who may be able to help. Family looked at this and drew the same conclusion....it's older than we would know where to start

#7 ·
Have a chamber cast done of it. It should be relatively easy after the measurements are taken from the cast to determine caliber, and it's not really a time consuming process. Plenty of video instruction for it online so it would be relatively easy for you to do at home :) If you do a cast, post the measurements here and I'm sure someone here will know pretty quickly what it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.