Need some help with values on buncha stuff

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by TheGunClinger, Jun 24, 2011.

1. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ok guys and gals, I need a little help on some guns that I picked up yesterday. I'm looking for values, history and whatever you can offer be it good or be it bad.
    First pic should be of rifles. Top rifle is a Marlin Mod 1995SS in 45/70 gov.:eek:. No box but NEW. That thing is going to knock me shoulder out of joint!:D Came with about 50 huge rounds.
    Next one is a Remington 870 Magnum Marine 12 ga. No box but NEW!
    Third one is a Winchester Mod 190 .22. Not new but has only one tube of ammo through it. Giving it to my daughter.
    Number 4 down is a Arentina Mauser carbine. The crest has been ground off but the gun looks good, came with a bunch of ammo.
    Then comes an old Browning ?? Says Browning Patent on barrel but on reviever it says "Ranger" Mod.30. Too bad someone had to chop it up. Oh well it is legal lenght though.
    The one on the left side is a Springfield M_6 Scout. Cool gun, breaks down with one pin. Upper barrel is .22l .22lr. Bottom barrel is .410 shotgun. No box but has that nice case. NEW
    I may have the pics mixed up so bear with me.
    Pistols and revolver should be next.
    Bottom right is an old S&W .38. Says F 15 on crane. This gun was stored in leather holster which is obvious. Too bad on that.:( I believe that the grips are not from that gun.
    Bottom left is a "UNIQUE" Model 17. It is in real good shape and has the Nazi markings on gun and on holster. 7.65 and holds 9 schuss.
    Top left is a Buckmark 5.5 Gold Target .22. New in box but missing mag.:(
    Top left is a Springfield 1911 A1 New in box.
    Last pic should be Pre ban Chinese Ak-47 with re-tractable bayonet. Looks really good, has nice wood and came with a boatload of ammo. There is an ammo bandolier that is full of 10 rounds on stripper clips, two to a pouch which there 10 of. On the back of it there is Chinese writing.
    Got alot of other boxes and bags of ammo and some stuff I dont have a clue on.

Thats about it. I am hoping I did good and I will appreciate any feedback. (what a windbag:D)

Attached Files:

2. Juker

Juker New Member

PLEEEASE don't tell us this is another one of those famous TFF "found guns" stories! :D
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

:thumbsup: :ya: :lmao: and you got it all for $200 right ?

hey i'd love 80% of it , package deal ? no worries , more is good

i'd grab it all to get the 22/410 ;)
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  4. TheGunClinger

Naw. One of my neighbors is moving and asked me if I wanted to buy his stuff. He gave me a price and I jumped on it. Good find dropping into my lap.:D
  5. Juker

Juker New Member

Good opportunity to make several donations to the TFF monthly drawings.

:lmao2::dancingdots:
  6. TheGunClinger

Paid $1400 for everything. I dont think I got beat.;)

Jack, Any ideas on the value of the M-6?
  7. Juker

Juker New Member

I need neighbors like yours.
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

You did well my friend. I wish I could find those kinds of deals. The 1911 is almost worth half that.
  9. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Great deal. Your neighbor must be moving somewhere like MA or CA where gun ownership is frowned upon!!

I think you got $1400 worth with the 1911, Marlin 45/70, and the AK. The rest were just gimmies!!
  10. TheGunClinger

GD, do you have any ideas on the Nazi gun and holster?
  11. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

the Marlin you listed by modle# is not a stainless steel as the ss would indicate..but good buy anyways!!
  12. TheGunClinger

Yeah, In 2001 they dropped the SS from the Mod 1895 for whatever the reason. Certainly doesnt look stainless.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

$500-700 here ... dunno in the US .. ( closer to 700)

i figure the lot to be 3000-4000 here without the AK , name your price on that if it is a class 3

yes i've seen online buyers offer $100 for M6's but aint seen any of em sell em so cheap
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  14. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Would like to see some closeups of the WWII pistol.
  15. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Can we see some closups of the WWII pistol? You might have a real winner there!