need some info needed on this Iver Johnson revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by GunNut89, Aug 12, 2012.

1. GunNut89

GunNut89 New Member

hey guys. this pistol belongs to a friend of mine. the story that goes with it is that his grandpa bought it brand new. then he gave it to his dad and then he gave it to him. anyways, its in very poor condition. the bore is very bad and the finish is almost completely gone. i'm just curious of the year it was made and what caliber it is. i found a few things on the net saying its a 32 caliber but not sure if its for black or smokeless powder. the serial number under the grip is N7340. thanks for any info you can provide :)

Attached Files:

2. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

Made in 1905 for black powder .32 S&W ammo
  3. GunNut89

GunNut89 New Member

thanks hrf! i imagine that ammo isnt sold at the local sporting goods eh?