need some info

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by .17okie, Mar 31, 2011.

1. .17okie

.17okie New Member

i have a black powder pistol its a .44 caliber on one side of the barrel its stamped made in italy on the top of the barrel is stamped navy arms co. ridgefield n.j. and it has FHP 475 stamped on the bottom the serial number is 138475 anybody know anything about this pistol and im needing nipples for it and a wrench to fit any info would b greatly appreciated
  2. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

How about a pic or three?
  3. .17okie

.17okie New Member

i dont have the gun with me its at my dads in the safe ill have to take pics tom.
  4. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Depending on when it was made it could possibly be Uberti, Pietta, ASM or Palmetto. I think these days they're all Pietta. Uberti isn't a supplier for them anymore and Palmetto is out of business as is ASM. I don't think ASP(euroarms now) was ever a supplier but I could be wrong on that.