1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

need stevens model 11b advice

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by damn yankee guns, May 8, 2012.

1. damn yankee guns

damn yankee guns New Member

I'm an old guy starting a new career in smithing. I admit I am still lacking in some figure it out skills.
    I have a stevens model 11 pump that after shooting will slip a shell in under the shell stop and jamb the gun. I have replaced all the small springs and tuned the slide release spring. I've replaced the slide stop and the rifle still releases the shell early. The chamber seems a bit sloppy and the shell moves around a lot in the magazine at the shell stop. What is my next option. I need some gunsmithing help. To all the friends and experts out their, thank you very much. I hope I can help all you fellows out sometime.:confused: