Need to find a value on a Beretta please

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by NUTT00, Sep 19, 2010.

1. NUTT00

NUTT00 New Member

I have aquired a Beretta Tomcat .32 cal from my Father In Law since he has passed. And would like to see what I should be looking to sell the gun for. By the trigger is # DAA358255 . From a basic google search, I believe it to be the Tritium version. The only reason I need to sell the gun, is to help cover some cost for things for the family, but I would like to gt a fair price as well. Thanks in advance.
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Like new, in the box, maybe $400, retail. In average good condition, $250. Those are the prices you might be able to sell for directly, not what a dealer will give you.

Jim
  3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

What ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Said. Although nice guns the 32 is not a popular choice and not sought after unfortunately. Post a pic though if your able or if oyu want that way we get an Idea on condition. A dealer might give you right around 100 if he is a good dealer, most will offer you less than a 100 for it.
  4. NUTT00

NUTT00 New Member

Thanks for the help guys. I will try to get a pic for you.