NEF Choke Tubes

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 24, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

JackRyann
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 12:44:33 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All NEF shotgun choke tubes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does anyone know if any other manufactures choke tubes interchange with the one on the NEF turkey gun?
    --44 mag, when you're ready to get serious--

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/15/03 6:13:42 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: NEF shotgun choke tubes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    H&R/NEF uses the standard thread dimensions. Win-Chokes, Browning Invector (not Invector Plus), and most after-market tubes such as Colonial will fit. Rem-Chokes will NOT fit.
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Master Dealer for Kimber, Wilson Combat and Dan Wesson

whiskey101
    (1/15/03 7:21:20 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: NEF shotgun choke tubes
    ACCU CHOKE II is mossberg's system and is interchangable with Win-choke.

Brownell's has tons of chokes for these systems.
    ***** NOTE: The above statement is my opinion; please feel free to share it. However, it is not meant as a required replacement for your opinion. If you do not agree with my opinion, form your own. *****

So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street.

JackRyann
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 2:18:14 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: NEF shotgun choke tubes
    Thanks a bunch guys.

It doe sting a little as I look at all those Remington choke tubes I've already got but that's why I wanted to know. Thanks again.
    --44 mag, when you're ready to get serious--