NEOS trigger fix?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Orin, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Orin

Orin Member

Brand new NEOS. by Beretta. Shoots OK but the trigger has lotsa creep & drag. Thinking about getting into it but can't find data on how to disassemble that far & what's in there - no schematic. I've read that others have fixed but no hard info. Anybody?
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Unless you have delt with a striker fired gun before I would reconsider and just shoot the heck out of it. It will loosen up. Its not a complex gun but messing with the wrong part can make it useless. Here is a breakdown complements of brownells.

Attached Files:

3. Orin

Orin Member

Thanks, bub. I'll print & ponder.
    Yeh, I'd thought about giving the gun at least 500 rounds to seat in & then decide. Last time I did trigger work was a Super Blackhawk, back about '76. I'm great at meticulous work but I'd hate to take this apart only to have it explode in springs & flying pieces.
  4. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Well good luck. Most I've dealt with smooth out over time, right about when they need a good cleaning. I can't say that anything in them goes sproing but pay attention which I'm sure you will.
  5. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I couldn't do anything with the trigger or the sights on the one I had so I ended up giving it away.
  6. BillM

BillM Active Member

http://hexidismal.awardspace.com/
  7. Orin

Orin Member

Wow... Bill, I owe you a beer.