1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

NEOS trigger fix?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Orin, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Orin

Orin Member

Brand new NEOS. by Beretta. Shoots OK but the trigger has lotsa creep & drag. Thinking about getting into it but can't find data on how to disassemble that far & what's in there - no schematic. I've read that others have fixed but no hard info. Anybody?
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Unless you have delt with a striker fired gun before I would reconsider and just shoot the heck out of it. It will loosen up. Its not a complex gun but messing with the wrong part can make it useless. Here is a breakdown complements of brownells.

Attached Files:

3. Orin

Orin Member

Thanks, bub. I'll print & ponder.
    Yeh, I'd thought about giving the gun at least 500 rounds to seat in & then decide. Last time I did trigger work was a Super Blackhawk, back about '76. I'm great at meticulous work but I'd hate to take this apart only to have it explode in springs & flying pieces.
  4. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Well good luck. Most I've dealt with smooth out over time, right about when they need a good cleaning. I can't say that anything in them goes sproing but pay attention which I'm sure you will.
  5. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I couldn't do anything with the trigger or the sights on the one I had so I ended up giving it away.
  6. BillM

BillM Active Member

http://hexidismal.awardspace.com/
  7. Orin

Orin Member

Wow... Bill, I owe you a beer.