Netanyahu No Letterman Yes

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Sep 13, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  2. Fast Forward

Fast Forward Member

Letterman is a Obama Loving SOB ,,I quit watching that Dickhead 6 months ago
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Letterman, how do heck do people like that get the air time they do ??
  4. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

I dont know Jack and he went to ballstate university 30 minutes south of me.Im a little embarrassed to say that.He got pissed at them because they wouldnt name a building after him.I dont think hes funny at all.
  5. Fast Forward

Fast Forward Member

What gets me is his constant attacks On Romney and constant Ass kissing for Osama,,,at least Leno gives equal time to Bum Wrap both Partys Letterman writers are F%$*( Commies
  6. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

Libya no, Las Vegas yes

The campaigner has no time for such interruptions.
  7. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Whats there for Letterman and Obama to talk about? Both are scumbags.
  8. al45lc

al45lc New Member

I like the ad though.
    "Stand with me, work with me, let's finish what we started".
    Umm, you mean the ruination of America?
    And where are we gonna "work" on this, the Golf Course?
    "FORE" the socialization of America!
    Has anyone ever seen a poor person on a Golf Course?
    Between Golf, Letterman and campaigning, when has he done any "work"?
    Does he even know what REAL work is?
  9. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

No he doesnt. He never did anything to help this country out. What happened with his 1 term lie if he didnt change things around he wouldnt run anymore?
  10. BillM

BillM Active Member

11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

I graduated from BSU either a yr. before or a yr. after Letterman. Don't remember ever seeing him in any of the bars in Muncie. Never heard anyone talk about him. Never ran into him at any of the nearby city dumps where we used to shoot rats at night or on any of the farms where we used to shoot pigeons as they flew from the barn lofts. On a college students budget, they sure tasted good. I don't remember seeing him down at the reservoir at night watching the submarine races. I think he's lying about having gone to Ball State.
  12. Twicepop

Twicepop Member

I quit watching that liberal prick 20 years ago. Our "cool President" doesn't have time to meet with the only ally and friend we have in the Middle East. Israel is up to their ass in alligators and our "cool President" will throw them under the bus, and try to buddy up with a bunch of savages that want us all dead. See what that brought us this week, one dead ambassador, and three aides. Then the White House and the State Department fed the world a lie about a U-Tube movie that inflamed the Muslim populace because of the insults to the Prophet Mohammed. These people never heard of the movie until the "cool Presidents" people started the smoke screen and lies.
  13. mranum

mranum Member

Add about 10 years for me. He used to be funny but he's nothing but an angry pathetic troll now.