1. The Duke

The Duke New Member

If this post happens to offend any jihadist, muslims, the bozo in our White House, his left wing lackies in congress, Soroistas, Pelosites, Reedist, liberal media nitwits, border jumpers or the politically correct crowd, I really dont give a damn.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA AND GREAT BRITAIN!!
    For those of you wishing to do us harm physically, culturally or religiously, you should NEVER FORGET that we great nations have stood together as one in the past as we do today fighting your kind of evil. We will do so again and again for as long as it takes.... We never forget and will never give up...We shall continue to fight until you slither back into the hole in the ground you came from!!

A special note to the jihadist fanatics, bring it on, because I hear they are rapidly running out of virgins.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Actually, they have it backwards.
    When they get to hell, they are the virgins.
  3. Az_gun_gal123*

Az_gun_gal123* New Member

pc people? they should come to the range - they'd make good target. giggle (while loading)
  4. reflex1

reflex1 Active Member

Duke - love yer post - but where'd the flags go?
  5. Willie

Willie Active Member

6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Pbucket removed them , that what happens when you have your admins in pakistan like facebook