1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New 40.

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by tim peterson, Apr 9, 2010.

1. tim peterson

tim peterson Member

Howdy Im trying to find some feed back on a pistol my hunting partner just bought. Madein Italy, It's called a Tanfoglio, Witness, Compact in 40 cal. The finish is blue and it holds 10 rounds total it's double action, Semmi Auto as well. He is always asking me what I think about the gun he said he only paid 475.00. I have never heard of this brand before, so I am looking for any one who might own one or have some input or opion on this Pistol/company. Thanx for your time.
  2. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

It is a reputable company with pretty good firearms. Many are copies of the CZ line, but have a good reputation. I would not hesitate to purchase one if that was what you wanted.
  3. steve666

steve666 New Member

It is a copy of the CZ75. It is imported into this country by EAA (European American Armory). You can pick one up for right around $400 new (check Buds Gun Shop). They hold 12 rounds of .40 S&W except in those crazy restricted places.
    [​IMG]
  4. tim peterson

tim peterson Member

Hey thanx alot for the info guys. I think I well stick with my SW, M.P. 40