New 44 mag on its way

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by jacksonco, Feb 23, 2010.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I ordered a Redhawk 44 mag this morning (2/22) from Buds. It is a stainless 5 1/2" barrel model with the rosewood grips. It is scheduled for delivery at my FFL on 2/23. I call that outstanding service! I have been watching for one for quite a while now and tried to buy one a couple of weeks ago but by the time I logged into the site it was sold. Any ways I have one on the way today. It will go nicely with my Super Blackhawk and 44 mag Model 94 Wichester.
  2. jondar

jondar New Member

Hope you have as much fun as I do with the Ruger Old Model Bisley in .44 Mag. I have two other SAA's, a Colt and an Uberti. The Ruger wins in all departments.
  3. bntyhntr6975

bntyhntr6975 Member

My Redhawk is the S.S. 7 1/2". Damn good shooter! Whats a new one cost these days?
  4. mesinge2

mesinge2 Member

Get Hogue Exotic Hardwood Grips.

I know it sounds crazy but they actually transmit less felt recoil than the rubber ones I've used.

View attachment 34379
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  5. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

$645 delivered to my dealer from Buds Gun Shop. I think I did OK on the price. The 5 1/2 inch models do not last very long at Buds. They sell very quickly.