New Addition !

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Freebore, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Freebore

Freebore Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Land of the Free
    Went to a local gun show last weekend and picked up this PW P-200 for 75 bucks.............never used one before, but found it to be a very high quality well designed press...just love the way the shell indexes intead of the turret. Anyone have one of these guys ?

Attached Files:

2. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Lost in SW USA.

3. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

No, but it's a beautiful piece of equipment and for a nice price. Good snag.

4. Nice looking setup! I recognize the RCBS. What's all the other presses & gear?

5. Freebore

Freebore Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Land of the Free
    The red, green and blue presses in the background are shotshell loaders (2 300 Pacific's and a Hornady 366), also there is a rare Texan 301 H3 3 stage press next to the blue 300 that I use exclusively for putting out ammo for my Mini 30. The PW is now set up for 45 ACP & 45 LC. The Rockchucker is used for everything else.

6. Mac0083

Mac0083 New Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Florida's Gulf Coast
    FREEBORE, i see your 9/11 Florida Terrorist hunting permit on the clock. What part of Fl? or was that just a souvenir...

7. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Potosi, Mo
    What a great deal, dont have one but sure would like to........nice looking bench too!

8. Freebore

Freebore Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Land of the Free
    Just picked it up on one of my trips to the area.....

9. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

I dont, but I want one now...looks very well built. :)