New aquisition H&R Auto Ejector Blued 32 S&W long

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by 45flint, Feb 20, 2012.

1. 45flint

45flint New Member

Was at a gunshow over the weekend and love old top-break pistols. I also love old blued guns. Picked up this old H&R Auto Ejector for $190. Was just in great shape for a gun probably made around 1920? I don't think it has been fired. Bluing was almost perfect and it was in 32 S&W long which is a cartridge I had in common with an old Colt Police Positive I have had in my collection for a while. These gun when you find them almost new are really well made pieces. Curious as to how many you see in 32 long. I see them all the time in 32 short. This gun is in such good shape I would not hesitate taking to the range and having some fun.
    [​IMG]
  2. Lanrezac

Lanrezac Active Member

You got the rarest of 4 choices for that gun: blue instead of nickel, and 32 Long instead of 38 S&W. That looks like a perfect specimen, and 32 Long is much more pleasant to shoot than 38 S&W. And it is very hard to find anything interesting and nice for under $200 any more. Congrats!