The Firearms Forum banner

New ar-15

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Zane71464 
#1 ·
Hey all. Been a whole since I posted, but I had to tell someone. I got a new AR-15. Colt le-6920. Base model with fixed sights. It's too late to fire it tonight. But I will give it a go tomorrow. I'll upload some pictures in a few. Looking forward to tinkering with it. Ooc, how difficult would it be to change the furniture, and add a rds?

#2 ·
You're gonna have a ball with it. Just got mine about a month and a half ago. Also got a CMMG stainless .22 drop in conversion kit for it. Allready paid for itself.

Donnie D :D

#3 ·
Furniture is easy peasy to change.

#5 · (Edited)
I just picked up my third AR last week. It was actually an AR57 upper and I bought a polymer lower to attach it to. Shot it today for the first time. Man it shot great.

You will love your new AR, the only problem is that it will probably not be your last one. I have had a total of six in the past couple of years.

#6 ·
I too, as Sanakedriver, bought my first one last year and have enjoyed it to the max!
Adding to it per add-on's is all easy.
I used mine for range time and accuracy and have wacked out a few coyotes with it as well...as time and $'s permit, I'm looking for a second one! (a build preferably)
Congrats on your AR-15!

#7 ·
Heard those advertised for $100 off at northwest armory, good deal!

happy shooting, get some P-mags, they're the bees knees for magazines right now, super cheap and very durable/reliable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.