New Black Panther news

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Sep 2, 2011.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Well lookie here

Text here, but the article has videos worth watching.

Disturbing new YouTube videos have surfaced allegedly showing notorious New Black Panther Party member King Samir Shabazz teaching “black survival” training to a small audience — with children sitting in the front row.

In each of the three videos, uploaded June 6, 2011, the man identified as Shabazz graphically demonstrates self-defense tactics using a variety of weapons, including a handgun, a machete and a baseball bat:

Shabazz first takes the audience through the basics of holding a weapon. Wearing black militant clothing and a red bandana, he crouches down and aims his gun.

“Know and understand everything around you is a weapon,” he says.

In the first self-defense demonstration, Shabazz mimes reading a newspaper while his assistant charges him. Shabazz ducks and extends his fist, giving a straight punch to the would-be attacker’s groin and knocks him down. He demonstrates several other types of blows, including to the knee and leg, and how to pivot and slam an attacker to the ground.

In the next demonstration, the would-be attacker charges Shabazz, who stops him by extending his foot into the attacker’s groin area while simultaneously pulls a gun and points it in his face.

Shabazz next holds the assistant by the throat and demonstrates how to choke off an assailant’s air supply.

“You’re cutting that wind off completely. Backing him up and put two in him,” Shabazz says, putting the gun in the assistant’s abdomen.

He demonstrates a variation of the move again.

“While you have him you may put two bullets in his legs,” he says. “I‘m going to make sure you don’t get up.” The assistant falls.

“Now, it’s your choice, you may finish off your load or you may go about your business,” Shabazz says.

Shabazz next demonstrates what to do when you’re the one placed in a choke hold.

“The first thing we don’t do?” Shabazz quizzes.

“Stay,” the audience, including the children, answer.

“Right,” he says, then steps back to his attacker’s side and demonstrates the open shot to either of his kneecaps.

“Be careful it isn’t your leg!” Shabazz cautions. “What I would do, in most cases, go right to the groin….You always want to make sure you are not in the way of your own line of fire.”

Shabazz then goes through the proper way of loading a gun, cautioning the audience never to play with a loaded weapon, while he himself waves one around, demonstrating what not to do.

“I am trained to deal with a loaded weapon,” he says.

The next set of scenarios deal with how to use a machete to defend against a baseball bat-wielding attacker. Shabazz and his assistant mime a bat and machete fight, and Shabazz locks his assistant in position.

“Now, I can either go for his fingers and cut his fingers straight off or I can go straight for his wrist,” he says.

Following through with the knife’s momentum in slow motion, Shabazz demonstrates how he can cut right through his attacker, then holds his head from behind, exposing his neck, and mimes decapitating him.

“And I can hold his head up high just like that,” he says triumphantly.

“Black power,” an audience member says.

At one point, a weapon is heard clattering to the floor and a small child appears to retrieve it and put it back on the stage.

After the second machete demonstration, an audience member comments, “Damn, you gotta do all that?”

“Overkill,” laughs another.

It’s also worth noting that in a separate video posted in May (where it’s unknown if kids were present), one month before the survival training, Shabazz addressed a group with a speech called “Exhuming of a Nation.” Among other statements, he declared, “F*** whitey‘s Mother’s Day.”

“I see black folks in here. I see no crackers in here today,” Shabazz said. “How do you feel?”

“Black power!” the audience answered.

“You love being black?”

“Yes!”

“Do you love being black?”

“Yes!”

“Will you die being black?”

“Yes!”

“Will you kill to be black?”

“Yes! Black power!”

“Are you ready for black?”

“Black power!”

The Blaze previously reported on Shabazz last September when he was shown in a video accusing “Fox Jews” of using “little black babies” as “alligator bait.” He has spoken about his hatred of white people and called on blacks to “kill crackers” and their babies.

Shabazz was also reportedly one of the New Black Panther Party members who allegedly engaged in voter intimidation in Philadelphia on Election Day 2008. The Justice Department dropped the investigation into the incident and no charges were ever filed.
  2. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Now had it been some redneck cracker belonging to the Tri-Kappa Society, who was saying this, the FBI and the media would be on them like white on rice...
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

I hope they join in the Day of Rage on September 17.

"I am Bubba, and my mags are full." ~ Bigdog57, TFF, 26 Feb 2011
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

IS this nut legal to own a weapon?

Why doesn't someone arrest him?
  5. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

because he's muslim, of course
  6. Chinook

Chinook New Member

This is weird. Why is he teaching such blatantly aggressive "self-defense" tactics.. Piss poor demonstration on how to dispatch an attacker. Chances are really good, the group in question would likely be the attackers. And when you leave so many open doors in your approach, its only a matter of time before somebody, with education chooses one of those openings, and makes you pay for your ignorance. Sacrificial soldiers in the making. Its disgusting. Groups like this are way too far out on the "fringe" to be making comments like those. Such hate will get our nation nowhere, except for farther apart. And if thats how some wanna play, thats fine. But like the boy scouts said. Be prepared. Because we already are.
  7. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

8. flintlock

flintlock Active Member

In the 60's they didn't make out so well. But now, like Chinook said, "be prepared."
  9. Juker

Juker New Member

My answer to these BP idiots, and to those who think I'll be intimidated by any crowds or mobs or thugs on a Day of Rage:

Attached Files:

10. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

One would think the BP's would be a little more low profile after reading about the huge numbers of "crackers" who purchased guns and vast quantities of ammo since BHO got in office. Lots of preparation goin' on here.
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

12. Rastminikov

Rastminikov Former Guest

lol. Literally, go through and replace "black" with "white" and you've got a KKK speech right there. Why aren't they regarded in the same way as the KKK?
  13. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

These people are idiots. They're quick to blame America and whites for all their problems, while conveniently sidestepping the fact that it was America and whites that freed them from slavery, got them the right to vote, and who pay their welfare checks.

I doubt they are even intelligent enough to organize anything much less this day of rage thing.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  14. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Id like to see the money trail that leads to King Shazam or what ever he calls himself....There are goverments and people like Soros who love to see unrest and fester hatred at any opportunity...Show me the money!!!

Remember Viet Nam era antiwar/antigovernment groups like, "Students for a Democratic Society", Weather Underground, MAW and dozens more like them?
    Many of these radical SOBs are running the country today....These groups didnt organize for free!!!...Following the money line...It started out in the USSR in those days...From there it went to their Embassy in Mexico City from where it was transported into the USA and into the hands of group leaders..My source of this info...The Pre-Politically Correct US Secret Service.

Same thing today...The radical anti-American A-holes like their money in order to stay fat, happy, drive Mercedes and fly around the world on private jets with beautiful bought and paid for women....Id wager, few if any of these groups of any significance are 'grass root' and supported by their members..Money=Power...Right, George?...Different money sources today, but following the same agenda... Knock the big dog off the meat pile so we can take over and get the meat for ourselves...

Finding and following the money trail is usually not exceptionally hard to do for agencies like the US Secret Service and FBI..You can bet they already know who is funding the Black Panthers and most of these radical idiots.....but in the goverment promoted era of political correctness, we arent suppose to offend anyone by making accusations and pointing fingers....especially at Soros or our other enemies, or potential block voters... so we never hear about it from the media or anywhere else...My, my, my. Now isnt that convenient...Mention anything not PC and you get sterotyped into the UFO and Conspiracy Theorist crowd....Political correctness is just another politically correct term for goverment control of information...Keep the peasants in the dark and tell them they are free, happy and well fed, then they will all sit around their fires and sing Kumbaya and thus not interfere in their world plans...:mad::mad: LIKE HELL WE WON'T!
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  15. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Menace to society, somebody take him out.
  16. Prizefighter

Prizefighter New Member

Too true. Guy White would not get through an otherwise identical presentation without having every major newspaper, Democrat mouthpiece, the NAACP, the PTA, and Jon Stewart screaming bloody murder and trying to link him to the Tea Party.

"Tolerance" is a two-way street. :mad:
  17. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

David Duke would have been assassinated.
  18. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I don't know why the NBP isn't viewed as a terrorist organization when they're doing stuff like this.